Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ravin'ettes

This very day, The Raveonettes played an intimate show for shoppers in Fopp, Covent Garden (the best shop in the world, for those who haven't already been). This means that I saw the delightful Sharin Foo, who is half Danish, half Chinese and hot! Some good pics on The Raveonettes website.

Posted by Picasa

The tracks they played today were all from the new album, "Pretty In Black".
  1. Ode to L.A.
  2. Love In A Trashcan.
  3. If I Was Young.

Ode to L.A. was especially ace, check out the breakdownnnn

4 Comments:

At 8:04 pm BST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you rotten bastard if you took advantage of her there will be hell to pay. this is a decent country

 
At 6:05 pm BST, Anonymous john de keyser said...

jack is one of the most brilliant people ever in existence and he knows sharin foo and she thinks she knows him so he's een more fantabulous and amazing......

 
At 10:50 pm BST, Blogger Jon said...

Well, I'm not quite sure what all this nonsense is about, but rest assured that I behaved like the true gentleman that I am. Also, and this is not necessarily aimed at anyone in particular, my name does not have an 'h' in it. Unless you count my full name of course. There, that's settled then.

 
At 9:35 am BST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe you went to see the Ravonettes without me!
That's it.

Im stripping you of the "Best Ex-Flatmate" status...there.
//jay

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home