Thursday, August 11, 2005

New Google Olympics

Ha! If you're bored, do this thing;

  1. Go to Google.
  2. Type in "[your name] is".
  3. Click "Search".

Pick your 5 favourite results! Thanks to Jay for the idea!

Sadly, most of the results I found relate to Lil' Jon, the crunked-up buffoon rapper. Here goes;

Jon is syrup sippin'. (what?)

Jon is ready to get wild on the road. (we all knew that)

Jon is moderating a BOF on RIA's at Etech on Tuesday the 15th of March. (it's true)

Jon is falling is love with his AI opponent! (mmm, not sure about that)

and my favourite...

Jon is a wastewater and sewage removal system that allows the plumbing contractor to put a toilet or complete bathroom almost anywhere... (now that's just ridiculous)

2 Comments:

At 10:56 am BST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the glasto & Graduation pics on my LJ? //Jay

 
At 7:25 pm BST, Blogger Jon said...

yeh i did! the one of me pouting is NOT a good picture :p
some really nice ones of you at graduation!
check out my flickr badge if you wanna my pics from graduation ;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home