Friday, September 01, 2006

Jobless? Not Me

Goodness knows what the National Audit Office have let themself in for. In a few months time, they'll be letting me loose on the government's accounts, making sure that they've been spending our taxpayer pounds on NHS beds rather than holiday cruises in the Bahamas.

I'm chuffed to bits. My presentation on Crime Rates: Are More Prisons The Answer? went well during the interview, and I was even able to use some of my "back-up" slides (i.e. slides that I'd prepared, and then realised wouldn't fit in with the time limit) during the question-and-answer session afterwards. In another stroke of interview luck, during the group exercise I whipped out the stopwatch I'd taken with me (to time my presentation), because we weren't provided with one. I suppose interviews are as much about luck as they are about ability and preperation. This time, I was lucky, suitable for the job and well-prepared.

2 Comments:

At 4:38 pm BST, Anonymous pan said...

happy birthday jon =)

 
At 10:53 am BST, Blogger Jon said...

Thanks Pan ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home